Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Listening to...

I have simply fallen in love with KnitCast, a podcast about knitting. I download it onto my Palm pilot and listen to it on my way to and from anywhere.

From what I can tell, podcasts are itty bitty mp3 files that you can download and listen to on your portable electronic music gadget just like your own personalized radio show. Some other podcasts I’ve been listening to are from Radio National

A person I would like to see make podcasts is alittleseed. I love listening to his songs.


I didn’t get a chance to try that new blanket because I worked late. Not to mention the nasty bump on the head that made me feel sick all evening. In fact, I didn’t knit a single stitch yesterday. that’s odd. Perhaps it is because I don’t want to frogg all 3 and a half balls of yarn worth of tank top. That is just so sad.

I did however get some lovely emails from Jenshine. That makes me happy.

Right, well, coffee is almost finished and I have shitloads to do today. Provided I have time, I want to start searching for cheep second-hand textbooks.

2 comments:

Jenshine said...

Awe, I'm glad I got to talk to you today...man, this day just got so much better. Reading Harry Potter, talking to you, talking to Leanne...who cares about bills and shit?

I still haven't tried the whole podcast thing. I haven't really used my MP3 player up here. I figured I'd use it bike riding, but I up my chances of getting eaten by a bear/cougar/whatever other wild animals that roam the woods here if I'm not paying attention to what's going on around me on the trail. One of these days though...

Jenshine said...

Okay, I JUST got home from work and never have I heard your name used more in one day!

I was sad about it, made me miss you and it's not like I could say, "Don't use that name! It's my best friend's name and it upsets me, dammit!"

I don't know how I feel about this job. But I do know that after I had coffee (really awful coffee), I perked up quite a bit. It's a very slow job and I'm already opening up on my own tomorrow. I told you she would keep me for the entire day. But the upside is that I think she's hilarious...I love her accent! And she's funny and very laidback, which is nice. Kinda reminds me of Lisa a bit.

Anyway, hope you had a good day and I hope F and W got a hold of you. I'll kick some ass when they get home if they didn't.

Ciao bella.