Monday, August 08, 2005

There is so much frigg’n frogging in this useless life of mine

Everything I did today came to nought. Everything I knitted that is. I did the entire bust and most of the arm holes in my shapely tank top, including some clever short row shaping for the bust. With the sort row shaping, it was too big and I put it in the wrong place, so that either I had to get a corset with this or have my breasts surgically moved up one foot. It was too long anyway, so I frogged it to back before the short row shaping. That is the entire ball of yarn I knit yesterday while I was around at my grandparents. This top is getting the better of me. if I have to frog it again, I think I’m going to have a fit. I can knit most of this top in three days, but still, I'm unkniting just as fast as I am knitting. How am I ever going to forfil my Knitters vow now?

I am so unbelievably sad. Thank you Jenshine, it means the world to me.

1 comment:

Jenshine said...

This is honestly driving me insane. I want to do something for you. I really do. I've been thinking about this and about you foremost for the past couple of days. Just thinking. Of anything really, that I can do to help. And I know this must be nothing to how you feel right now.

I was sorry with how the phone call ended tonight. I didn't want to leave it on a sad note like that. I just feel like I want to be able to reassure you, that I'm here if you need me, that things will be okay. I wish I was in Victoria. We could go for a walk or something.

Regardless, you know I'm here, maybe not physically, but I'm here all the same. And I'm thinking about you.