Thursday, August 11, 2005

This will all end in tears

I’ve finished the first half of my shapely tank top. It looks good, and it might actually fit me. Now I’m spending more time working on the vest for Y. That is looking good too. In fact, I have it almost two thirds of the way finished, and the rest is easy as eating cake, yummy. It’s such a fun little vest; I can’t wait to show you all.

I have my eyes on some socks that I want to make. They appeared in this falls issue of Interweave Knits, but I don’t have the proper yarn, and quite frankly I don’t want to go out and buy it. So, I am going to use up this yarn I have at home, it is going to take a bit of work, but I’m certain I can arrive at the affect I want. I have to fulfil my knitters vow to myself and finish my current WIPs first. Oh well, I had best be knitting.

On a side note, my Grandmother has been admitted to hospital again. This time, her ward smells like death. I have a feeling that things will stabilize for a while, but come November, well, everything goes wrong in November. I have never had a good November, but this year, I dread it in advance. November is a nothing month. That said, I probably won’t be blogging so often over the next few weeks.

No comments: