Sunday, September 04, 2005

there is a cricket in my radio

I’ve been spending my blog time knitting Eris. It is such a lovely pattern, but I want to wait for a sunny day to take a picture because the yarn is extremely deceptive. There are all these bright colours inside the strands, but in this rainy day light it looks almost black. I don’t know what is exciting me moor, that it is knitting up so quickly, or that it looks fantastic.

I had my fist manicure yesterday. It was much better than I thought it would be. In fact, I absolutely adore it, and I love how my nails look. Too bad for the cost, or I would get one every fort night. Also, my hair has changed colour again. I figure it’s important to feel that I look good before I head back to University.

Other than that, the only thing I’ve been up to is reading philosophy books. I am feeling very intrigued about free will (again). Dennett really puts a modern light on the issue, he is also very good at citing his sources (which is vital) so I am gathering together a book list of what I want too read next. I’m also fascinated by philosophy of mind. I think I’m leaning in that general direction for my future studies.

No comments: