Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Another one?!? WTF?! Two boils in one month, honestly, what the Heck is going on here?

Yesterday was most likely the last day this year that I can head out without a coat. It’s getting quite chilly out there, so I’m knitting myself some new arm warmers. In fact, I’m considering wearing a hat and scarf today, but it might be a bit much. Maybe just the hat, but if I go that far, why not wear a light scarf too? It’s so hard to decide what to wear.

Eris is still coming along nicely. I’m on the torso, so it’s plain stst in the round for the next few weeks. It’s such a lovely sweater, but I miss doing the cables. I can hardly wait to get to the hem.

Philosophy is something I love so much! Today I meet with my directed studies group for lunch (and beer), which means I have to miss the Philosophy Student Union meeting (bad) and miss my Phil of Mind class where we are doing group work (good). Directed studies are in my opinion the best thing in the world. I want to take at least one per term for the rest of my stay at this institution (total of six). That is, if they will let me.

Speaking about class, I had best finish my essay on Kierkegaard’s Fear and Trembling this morning, and hopefully finish my letter to jenshine so I can pop it in the post.

I’ll add some pictures I’ve taken around home lately.




And while I'm at it:


2 comments:

JustApril said...

I've been going comment crazy all over your blogs this morning - like a mosquito - I guess I am going to have to break down and sign up on that similarminds.com - but then I'll just be on there all day since I am a self proclaimed personality profile junkie

Apparantly I love your blogs!!! lol

JustApril said...

Circular knitting is EASY - ME LOVE IT - I hate to piece things together, so knitting all in one piece is my fav.

I suggest trying to make a couple of hats to get familiar with it - (I made, like..... 8 lol) The trickiest part if figuring out how many stitches to cast on for your particular head!!!! hahahaha