Thursday, October 27, 2005

Not much, I just want to keep you in the loop, I saw crows pecking a rabbit, other than that, nothing special.


There are only three essays left to do, one of which is about 20 pages long, give or take five. One is half written and one is easy enough. Two exams, both of which suck, but I'll deal with that when I come to it. Overall, I'm still pretty stressed out about school, but I'm thankful that it's no where near as bad as last year.

I'm almost down to the hem on eris, I got a fair amount done on the weekend, but now it's back to the grind stone.

3 comments:

EmmA...er...Pamela said...

hey you like writing papers, so this is heaven for ya.
btw- where's that pic?

Jen said...

Wow, I actually made it to your page. And it's been a damn long time. Wish I had time to read everything that I've missed, but I'm over at my parents' place right now...err...watching the hockey game...yuck.

Still settling in after the trip to Victoria. Missing you much. I'll be writing you a letter this weekend. I just haven't had the energy lately to do it. I had to get up at stupid 6am this morning to dress up like Snow White for work today. It sucked. But apparently I made a good Snow White. This pleases me.

Love and miss you.

JustApril said...

and this too, shall pass =) Hope your papers turn out better than you predict. CUaround