Thursday, December 08, 2005

CBC Television - Rick Mercer Report

CBC Television - Rick Mercer Report

I just Love Rick Mercer. What was once Monday Report, is now on Tuesdays, and since I don't watch the CBC for anything else (except Dr. Who) I didn't know that the Mercer Report moved.

Oh well. It's still a great show, and with all the exciting (yah, I know, I'm a nerd, but someone's got to watch the debates on television. Besides they are so entertaining) events in Canadian politics these days, it's nice to have someone on TV that you can trust.

And by the way, that's a great picture of him with the fire hose. If he is in the calendar, I’d buy it. Rick Mercer, you Rock My World.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's a very Jen-like blog. I love it. I feel like if I'd copied and pasted it into mine, it would actually look like I wrote it.

I plan on calling you soon. Miss you lots.

JustApril said...

http://www.cbc.ca/mercerreport/

Yeah, he's a cutie, or should I say hottie =)