Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wow, a ‘B’, that’s amazing!



A personality conflict with one of my professors caused a great deal of anguish last term. I thought I might actually have failed the class, but instead, I achieved a ‘B’. Not a good mark for me, but considering the circumstances over the last six months, I am grateful I did so well.

In a few years, I will have the opportunity to actualize a choice. There are two directions that I want to send my life; either continue education and become a professor or buy a farm with my father and get back to the land. Both plans take a lot of investment and neither could be implemented until after I graduate from my BA. I wonder what I want to do. I wonder if there is some way I could do both; do graduate studies in the winter and farm in the summer. I don’t know.

1 comment:

EmmA...er...Pamela said...

do both... and then... when you become a prof you can bring your class on excursions to your farm. i'm not kidding.