Thursday, March 02, 2006

aqin't no one here but us chickens

Two things thismorning:

First off, I got something called a Frapper Map. It is at the bottom of my blog if you would like to participate. I don't know if I like it all that much, but I want to give a test drive. Feel free to take it for a spin.

Secondly, to my dismay, I don't have the needles I need to knit my Simply Lovely Lace Socks. My swatch knit up too small (thank good ness for swatches, *now* I know what they are for) and it took for ever. So I will head to the second hand shop after class this morning with my trusty needle gage to pick up as many double points as I can find. There is one shop here that usually has a vast selection of sticky and bent needles. I can wash them and bend them back, no problem.

I found out that I have some needles that are less than 1mm in diamiter. now that is tiny.

No comments: