Thursday, March 30, 2006

awe, shucks. you people realy do care!


Thanks for your support everyone. I am still terribly frustrated and in fact, at this moment, am boycotting one of my classes. I realy appreciate what was said. I wasn't fishing for compliments, but I am greatful for what was given.

Today, like I said, I am skipping class. Actually, I will spend the morning researching for my Qualia essay. I really like the map/territory comment that was left earlier, and am considering using it. I still don't feel that I understand Qualia, but I know enough about it to write about it. In the afternoon, I will run some erands. What an exciting life? well, maybe not, but I like it.

Knitting- I have already started a cotton sweater set. I can't find a pattern for it, but I think I can manage on my own. Simple StSt with GtSt borders. I think I will adopt the free patern for a tank top from White Lies Designs for the under part. Also, last night I started one of the sock patterns I posted earlier. I don't know why, I don't really know what I am doing sock wise, but it is actually looking like how I envisioned it. weird!

If they don't turn out, I can always frogg them and use the yarn for something with a pattern. if they do turn out, I'll post pictures. I'll post pictures either way I think. Either way, you can blame my new found confidence on this book (see picture) - Knitting in the Old Way.

Back to the books. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

JustApril said...

don't let that B win! have some spite from me, I have plenty to spare! =)

guile said...

nice, comfy place you got here :)..