Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Gondoliers Plot Summary


The Gondoliers Plot Summary

It is all very exciting, the local Gilbert and Sullivan society is putting on the Gondoliers and today is the last performance and a somewhat unusual venue. Instead of playing at a community centre on the out skirts of town, they will come to the city centre and playing at one of the more high end theaters. I am rather excited, they only play twice a year and never before have they put on the Gondoliers.

For Jenshine, I'm going to purchase that eco-friendly bike for myself today. I know, it is a heck of a lot of money, but I am looking forward to the freedom it provides. You know me, I'm all about personal freedom.

The qualia essay is coming along surprisingly well considering I should be working on my Anthropology essay. I have no idea how I will finish my course work on time. I'll just keep at it and hope for the best, I suppose.

Knitting, I have started a summer sweater set for myself. I couldn't find a pattern, so I am not confident how things will turn out. It often seems that what I design myself is of a better size than what I knit from a pattern. Wish me luck.






You Are a Retrospective Soul



The most misunderstood of all the soul signs.

Sometimes you even have difficulty seeing yourself as who you are.

You are intense and desire perfection in every facet of your life.

You're best described as extremely idealistic, hardworking, and a survivor.



Great moments of insight and sensitivity come to you easily.

But if you aren't careful, you'll ignore these moments and repeat past mistakes.

For you, it is difficult to seperate the past from the present.

You will suceed once you overcome the disappoinments in life.



Souls you are most compatible with: Traveler Soul and Prophet Soul







Your Personality Is


Rational (NT)




You are both logical and creative. You are full of ideas.

You are so rational that you analyze everything. This drives people a little crazy!



Intelligence is important to you. You always like to be around smart people.

In fact, you're often a little short with people who don't impress you mentally.



You seem distant to some - but it's usually because you're deep in thought.

Those who understand you best are fellow Rationals.



In love, you tend to approach things with logic. You seek a compatible mate - who is also very intelligent.



At work, you tend to gravitate toward idea building careers - like programming, medicine, or academia.



With others, you are very honest and direct. People often can't take your criticism well.



As far as your looks go, you're coasting on what you were born with. You think fashion is silly.



On weekends, you spend most of your time thinking, experimenting with new ideas, or learning new things.

1 comment:

JustApril said...

I can't quit taking these things, they are SO fun =)