Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I want chickens.


I picked up the yarn today. I think I ordered far too much of it, but that means I can make more socks. right? Pictures pending. I'll try to get them out this weekend, but for now I have far too much homework to work on. If I don't get at least 40% on my German exam, I fail the class. Right now, I can get about 20% right and I have two days left to improve myself. German is really hard. Give me philosophy any day.





I also ordered Confessions of a Knitting Heretic by Annie Modesitt. So far the book looks amazing. I have a few new Kierkegaard books as a gift from my Dad, Thanks Dad. Too bad I won't have time to read them just yet. Don't tell anyone, but I have plans to do reasearch on Kierkegaard on my own this summer. I found an area that no one has written on and I really want to be the one to write on it.






But for now, back to German. I know I can do it. :~ Wish me luck.

1 comment:

leanne said...

good luck to you. you're a smart person, if you put your mind to it, you can get that extra 20% you need.