Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I watch the birds fly south across the autumn sky, and one by one they disappear.

Today is a day for writing essays. It’s a pity I’m ill. Last night, I didn’t get to sleep until 5:40 in the morning, and I woke up at 6:20. I’m certain I can function on that much sleep, right? Write a good essay that will get me the grades I need to get to grade school.

The education system here is F’ed! I’m worried that it is messed up everywhere around the world. The exam yesterday was held in a gym --- chairs that were too tall (even for birdie-long-legs that I am) and designed to shut off the blood flow to the lower leg as quickly as possible, the desks were too short, and the gym was too crowded. They packed almost two thousand people into that space. Did you hear me? I said 2,000 people. That is in a big room, with lots of noise &c.. I think, given a different setting, I might actually have done better on the exam than I did. As it stands, I was ploughed.

1 comment:

JustApril said...

that's awful! the education system here is messed up too. Sorry you were feeling icky =(