Thursday, May 25, 2006

Cat and Girl

Cat and Girl

I don't know much about the author of Cat And Girl, but I suspect she takes simular classes to me. Very philosophical writer this one, and funny. I'm not talking Marx funny, or Descartes funny, they are only funny because they don't mean to be. I'm talking about real funny. She (he?) tries to be funny, says something charming and smart. Always makes me laugh.


Gone back to readin Hegel. Must prepair for fall classes. I heard from another person that the university I want to study for my Masters at is good. That makes me happy. I've now knitted three complete pares of socks (EVER!). The first pair is crap. I knit it in a stretchy cotton, I don't like them at all, and because they are knee high, they took FOREVER! 0r almost. After I finish my cardigan I think I'll knit some more socks. or maybe before. I don't know. I'm so very tired.

No comments: