Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A good friend and summer weather

It is a sunny day and a day of cleaning house. We open up the windows and door to the balcony. I water the plants, and the cat goes outside to lay in the sunshine and mud. then the cat comes inside after we vacuum. Now the house is covered in cat hair and mud, the cat is locked outside until she drys off.

Instead, no, she lays down on the deck, half in the sun, head in a puddle of water. What kind of a cat likes water? My cat is crazy.

2 comments:

JustApril said...

I used to have a cat that was fascinated with water and she'd sit on the side of the bathtub and dig in the water. It freaked her out a bit, but she just kept doing it. She really was crazy tho! hahaha

Jenn said...

My cat loves water, he sits right beside me on the counter whenever I do dishes. As soon as he hears the water on he comes running. He even plays with the soap bubbles, bats at them and gets really wet sometimes. He's a nut job! :-)