Monday, October 02, 2006

British Yarn

Hello from England.

This shall be a quick post from across the pond. I'm here in Stratford-upon-avon, and have been travelling in the midlands for almost two weeks now. It is lovely here, but busy as well. I've been to Suffolk, Oxford, Coventry, Bath, Warwick, Stratford-Upon-Avon, and will soon be flying home again. But the one thing I can tell you is that British Yarn Shops Suck! All I can find thus far is cheep old acrelic yarn that I can buy anywhere in Canada. It makes me sad.

I'll be home soon, lots of photos on their way.

'Till then, your blooger, E'Bert

3 comments:

EmmA...er...Pamela said...

just dropping by to say hello! :) sorry british yarn sucks :) lately i have been trying to perfect the different british accents - north, south, east whatever.... but i think i am a far ways off :) Cheers!

Jenshine said...

Hey look at me, commenting on your blog, on your computer...that's so fun.

Jenshine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.