Thursday, May 31, 2007

seven point two

It's likely, I won't have a chance to blog tomorrow. Those 4am starts tend to cut down on my morning blog. So, I thought I would share with you a few blasts from my past. These are from an old sub-blog that I had kicking about which is no longer available to the general public. So, sit back and relax while I transport you back to December 2005...



I was so proud when I turned my first heal. Thankfully, it is not as difficult as I have been lead to believe. All you have to do is read the pattern about three million times, and presto, easy as capturing moonbeams.

These Pippy Long Stalkings come from Stitch ‘N Bitch, the knitters hand book.







Butterflies are Free, a pattern from the Stitch ‘N Bitch books.

I used some old yarn that my mother had given me many years ago. It’s so very soft. I just love the idea of a knit butterfly.






A picture of me knitting. Well, not really. It is funny man, Gene Wilder in the movie Young Frankenstein.

Here are a few things I've knitted to date;

This is my very first non-scarf; Zeeby’s bag from Stitch ‘N Bitch, the knitters’ handbook.

My cat sleeping on my Under The Hoodie, als from SnB


French Market Bag from Knitty.com. I call it a Trug because I use it in my garden to harvest Vegi's.



1 comment:

Amanda1 said...

Great blog! Welcome to the web ring.