Friday, June 08, 2007

fourteen

I learn how to weave and how to spin (again) tomorrow. I have high hopes and I think that I'll have a lot of fun. Also, in the evening, I get to see the Yarn Harlot. That's right everyone. I get to see Stephanie Pearl-McPhee.



I'm a bit concerned because I recently found out that we are suppose to bring a knitted item to give to charity, only I gave away all my extra knitted items over the winter. Not to a charity per se, but as charity to people who couldn't afford to keep themselves warm. Since I've spent almost all my time knitting this Wedding Gift, I haven't had a chance to knit anything else. I'll just have to go empty handed and hope that I'm not hated for my lack of charity this month.


No matter what happens, I'll do my best to take lots of photos for you all. (all two of you that read my blog... well, if you don't include myself, all one of you.)


I sold my first item on Etsy today. I cook dinner for my elderly grandfather a few days a week, and when I came home the item had sold! I'm glad that I only listed items I was ready to ship, but I honestly didn't expect anyone to buy anything until after my official launch (if then). It feels quite strange.

No comments: