Tuesday, June 12, 2007

sixteen

I have found some spinning mentors, although, I must admit I am a bit dizzy with it all. There is so much to learn, so many different kinds of wheels, and so many different kinds of people. I think that I might have found the right place for me.

I need to make a banner and avatar for my Etsy shop. I admit, I'm terrible at that. I suppose, once I have some photos of my yarn, things should go much easier. I also made some cards for my shop. I would have rather used recycled card, but I figure that it is more eco-friendly to use what I already have rather than toss them out just to buy new ones.

I thought I could share with you all the pattern for Y's socks. It's a great stash-buster as it has 'random' stripes. It's also highly customizable. I hope to have it up today, or at the latest tomorrow. I'll let you know when it's there.



I realize that the patterns I've included here are not as detailed as a printed pattern, as I'm still working out the details for myself and I'm just so eager to share with you all that I publish before I'm ready. But if you want anything translated into a fully functional knitting pattern, please just ask. I am more than willing to do so upon request.

No comments: