Thursday, June 07, 2007

thirteen point two

Another early start tomorrow, so I don't think I'll have a chance to blog. I know, it's two days in a row I have to work when I'm ill, but there is no one else to do it. Lucky for me that God invented pain killers. Sometimes it really sucks to feel needed!



I was going to start my Clematis socks today so that I could be knitting them at the Victoria Fiber fest. Sadly, the needles I wanted are already engaged to a pair of silk/baby alpaca socks. It's too bad because I had dreams of people fainting with envy as soon as they saw my lovely yarn. So many people would faint that they would have to quarantine the entire knit-out for fear of some evil contagious illness. After much expense and two days of being examined by people dressed up like astronauts in weird white suits, they would accidentally discover the true cause of the distress - my wonderful yarn. They would confiscate my yarn and ban me from engaging in fiber-related activities for five years...

...well, I doubt it. But maybe it's best to be on the safe side.

No comments: