Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Twenty-one

The rest of this week is dedicated to my friend (let's call her Teddy)'s wedding. She says here vows on Saturday, and as some of you already know, I've spent the good part of this year knitting her a lovely Wedding Gift (I really hope she likes it). Come next week, I can share photos with the world. Although the photos I've taken so far just don't do it justice. There really is no way to capture texture in a visual image...



I think I'll be knitting the Kauni Cardie. There is a new KAL for it: The KauniKAL. What a name.



If I can find the yarn in colours I like, I'll be pleased as punch. I don't wear a lot of bright colours, but perhaps some muted jewel tones would be just right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The name Kauni comes from the Kauni yarn...see some pics here from knitted shawls and more


http://KruemisMamasWollstube.1a-shops.eu