Wednesday, July 04, 2007

thirty-one

It's taken me simply ages, but I've finally posted some more things for sale on my Etsy shop. I'm very excited about this yarn, it may not be luxury fibers, but it's strong and it's warm and it has such a rich dark grey colour. It's funny, I washed it and dried it, but it's still a bit kinky, but no matter, the other batch I did isn't. I have a feeling that I'm not going to be able to set aside large chunks of time dedicated to this shop just yet. So, it's going to have to be a bit here and a bit there until I can get fully established.



I tell you, this whole working and having a real life thing is quite time consuming. I think I like being a student better. I can do as I like in my own time and have plenty of opportunity to stay home an knit.

1 comment:

Miss Scarlett said...

Ah yes. Working and having a life. Sometimes it doesn't seem possible that the two can co-exist.

Love the yarn. Oooh and the toggles (is that the proper name?).