Saturday, July 28, 2007

forty point one

While reading blogs (check out Wool-Crazy in Ottawa - another wonderful Canadian blog) I came across Unraveled, which I should have been reading already - but there are so many blogs out there. Particularly of interest is this post where you can discover how far along you are on the wait list for Ravelry.

I will be the first to admit that I didn't understand Ravelry. In fact, I am willing to say that I still don't. But as more and more people start talking about it on their blogs, I thought that I should sign up soon or I'll never get in.

So here I am:
Found you!
You signed up on June 24, 2007
You are #10909 on the list.
3823 people are ahead of you in line.
10288 people are behind you in
line.
32% of the list has been invited so far

A while yet to go I think, but at least there are more behind me than in front. That's always a comfort. Not to mention, it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas... the longer I wait for Ravelry to invite me in, the more excited I become.

2 comments:

Hanane said...

You'll get in! I got in, can't be too exclusive. LOL

hanane from Knitting our way to peace

Fun Knits said...

Here is where I am on the list so this might give you an idea. I am way behind you and signed in about 2 weeks after you.
Found you!
You signed up on July 4, 2007
You are #13189 on the list.
6029 people are ahead of you in line.
8181 people are behind you in line.
32% of the list has been invited so far