Sunday, August 19, 2007

fifty-one

Thank you to the KauniKAL for all your comments. I'll leave the flaw in as is. If knitters seem to think it's quite alright, that's good enough for me. Besides, most of the people in my world aren't knitters anyway, so hopefully they won't think any less of me for having an imperfect sweater.

In other news the Ravelry list is shrinking as quickly as a slug in salt (only with much more elegance). It looks like I'll be in just in time for when classes start!

Found you!
You signed up on June 24, 2007
You are #10909 on the list.
1562 people are ahead of you in line.
15646 people are behind you in line.
34% of the list has been invited so far

I just know this is going to take up all of my time.

Oh, one more thing - is there going to be a KAL for the Tangled Yolk Cardie from the new issue of IK?

No comments: