Friday, August 03, 2007

forty-four

I've been knitting!


This may seem like a rather mundane statement for those of you who haven't been reading my blog lately, so I'll bring you up to speed. I've been in a knitting funk. I've hardly knit a stitch for over a week, that is until yesterday (I didn't blog because I was too busy knitting, that and working I suppose, but mostly knitting). I've been knitting my Kauni Cardie. Wanna see?


It's coming along swimmingly, and I even think that it might actually fit me this time (that would be something).


Only thing, I'm about to come to a section of light blue on dark blue. I hope it doesn't fade too much into each other - but I'm not going to stop and splice the yarn, not unless it is terrible.

4 comments:

Holly said...

oh, but this is lovely. Elegant even. think about black on white for a moment. You picked these colours for a reason. Enjoy!

Miss Scarlett said...

I love the colours together. Their charm is the subtlety in gradation.

I am glad to hear your knitting funk is over.

Bridget said...

Beautiful work! I just recently came across the pattern, where did you get the yarn?

Danielle said...

I think these colors are really turning out beautifully. I'm glad you're out of your "funk" as you put it. Sometimes I suppose it can be good to have a small down time, then we appreciate our knitting more when we get back to it again right? LOL :)