Sunday, September 30, 2007

seventy-two

Can you believe it? It's essay season again already. I have the 'great pleasure' of writing an historical analysis of a document about Clovis, King of the Franks. It is not so bad really, except for the fact that I don't understand what is meant by 'historical analysis'. It doesn't really matter; I'll write the best paper I can and the prof will either like it or he won't.


At least I'm getting some knitting done. Knitting helps me think.






This is the Spring Cap (pdf) by Woolly Wormhead. It's a lot easier to knit than it looks. I am using some of my handspun from a while back. It's all slubby and uneven - which makes a fun texture in the finished object. I'm just a bit worried that I will run out of yarn before I finish. If that happens, I have some roving left that I can use to make more - that is if I remember how to make yarn like this.






I'm off to work today. Although, I would rather be knitting.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Thats a very cute hat! I will bring you your egg profits on monday, I promise. I'm very sorry that you are working today, thats not very much fun at all.

~Tonia~ said...

What a cute hat and even better that it is made with your own hand spun.