Wednesday, October 31, 2007

eighty-five

Since it all seems to be about colour these days, this is what Autumn looks like in my home:


Some super hot chili peppers drying so that they will keep over winter.


Some chestnuts we gathered down near the beach.


And, some scarlet runner beans popped out of their shell and ready to go into a paper bag for seed next spring.



The buttons are on my Kauni and I am wearing it to the exam today along with some good luck socks Y gave me specifically for exam writing.

4 comments:

TinkingBell said...

Good luck - love the colours! and the socks are slendiferous!

TinkingBell said...

I meant Splendiferous - of course!

~Tonia~ said...

What wonderful colors. The socks are great!! Hope that the test went well.

Miss Scarlett said...

I love chestnuts - the casing (don't know the right word) they come in is so intriguing. I remember the first time I found a chestnut like that I was thoroughly amazed.

Don't you just love Scarlet Runner Beans? They are one of my favourite things to grow. Fresh off the vine, nothing tastes better. And so easy to grow again the next year. I don't think I have ever encountered a SRB that didn't grow prolifically!

Hope your test went well today.