Saturday, November 24, 2007

ninety-five

A bit of magic happened earlier this week. My Interweave Knits arrived on time. I've been busy flipping through it like crazy. There are lots of interesting things in there and I especially like the sweater with all the tiny cat heads on it. But that will have to wait until the yarn fast is over and done with.

Everything else has been pretty normal around here. I get up in the morning, I drink my coffee while reading blogs, I rush off to class, I come home, eat breakfast and spend the rest of the day studying and knitting.

One new thing in my life, Spindlicity. It's a bit like knitty for spinners, only different. One very kind and good fibre friend put me on to it and I must say I love it.

Anyway, back to the needles, then back to the books.

2 comments:

Miss Scarlett said...

Oooh thanks for the link to Spindlicity. I can't wait to explore that further. Though not today --- I am working on the sleeves for my sweater!
I might actually finish in one month - miraculous.

I have the new Interweave but somehow didn't notice a kitty cat sweater...I'll have to look again.

~Tonia~ said...

I have never heard of them. Thanks for the link, I will have to go check them out.