Thursday, November 15, 2007

ninety-one

Procrastination seems to be my new middle name. I'm not normally like this. It's not that the subject is boring - it's actually very interesting. I find Marco Polo fascinating. I just don't want to write an essay under such stringent conditions.


To prevent procrastination - who am I kidding, 'prevent', honestly? - Correction: to turn procrastination to more productive projects like knitting or spinning, I hereby declare that I will not return to Ravelry until my essay is finished and handed in. Can I do it? I have my doubts! But I will try darn it. Otherwise, I fear, this essay will never get written.


There is some knitting in amongst all this procrastination. My Marco Polo Socks with my very own hand spun are coming along nicely. Simple 2x2 rib pattern with a Dutch heal and a stst foot make for easy knitting.

4 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

The socks are looking great!! Very nice for the season. Hopefully you can whip that paper out so you can have the time that you want to do what you want.

teabird said...

The yarn is beautiful!

TinkingBell said...

Pretty pretty ! like the socks - know that procrastination feeling!

Lazuli said...

Wow, that's wonderful-looking handspun sock yarn! (I saw your posts about it on Ravelry).