Saturday, November 17, 2007

ninety-three

I was taged with my first meme by Tinkingbell.



1. One person who made me laugh – Still too early in the morning to laugh. But most people amuse me.
2. What was I doing at 0800? That’s ten minuets from now, so most likely drinking coffee.
3. What was I doing 30 minutes ago? Zzzzzzz..... I slept in!
4. What did I do in 2006? We had 2006 already? Knitting mostly, stressing out over university, travelling in England, and digging in the garden.
5. Last thing I said aloud? ug, yes, I would like a coffee very much. Thank you.
6. Beverages? Still waiting for that coffee to come down.
7. What colour is my hairbrush? wood coloured.
8. Last thing I paid for? Sushi – while I was waiting for Guild to start.
9. Where was I last night? At home, curled up with my knitting.
10. Front door colour? Dented cream.
11. Where do I keep my change? In the laundry bowl – it’s one of the joys of living in an apartment with shared laundry facilities.
12. What’s the weather like today? At the moment pretty neutral, but the man on the radio promised rain storms.
13. Best ice cream flavour? Blood orange gelato, there is no milk in that one.
14. What excites me? Fibre festivals, diggin in the garden, receiving things in the post, drinking coffee, watching House, drinking tea, hanging out with friends, having to wait for someone or something in a place where I can knit while I wait like a cafe – you know, usual things.
15. I want to cut my hair? Growing it long again, but I wouldn’t mind a trim.
16. Am I over the age of 25? Yep.
17. Do I talk a lot? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
18. There seems to be no 18 so I’ll make one up. What colour socks did you wear today?
19. Do I know anyone named Steve? Probably, I’m terrible with names. It takes about four years for me to learn another person’s name, and given the fact that I forget my own name at a drop of a hat, my long term friends have gotten use to the creative names I use when I forget theirs.
20. Do I make up my own words? Yep. Normally it’s a combination of pre-existing words, but sometimes it sticks. Nose hozzel (or hozzel for short) comes from hose nozzle.
21. Am I a jealous person? I have been in the past. These days I try to focus potential jealously into more productive activities like knitting.
21. Name a friend who starts with the letter A. Ummmm... here we go wit names again. How about a pseudonym? ARose starts with an A.
22. Name a friend who starts with the letter K. I know a Karen.
23. Who’s the first person on my ‘Received Calls list? Home, then Jenshine.
24. The last text message I received? Jenshine – she’s the only one of my friends with my cell number AND knows how to make text messages.
25. Do I chew on my straw? No – I have chewed on grass stocks though.
26. Do I have curly hair? No, just crazy waves.
27. Where’s the next place I’m going to? Kitchen for coffee. (I borrowed Tinkingbell’s answer because it’s true)
28. Who is the rudest person in my life? Some of my friends say I’m rude, but most of them say I’m just over honest and if someone didn’t want to know the truth they should have known better than to ask me.
29. What was the last thing I ate? Ate? I knew I forgot to do something yesterday.
30. Will I get married in the future? Maybe, depends on who asks me.
31. The best movie I’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? The last two weeks have been spent cloistered in my room with my Medieval Studies homework. I’ve kind of forgotten what a movie is.
32. Is there anyone you like right now? Do you mean like or ‘like’ because I like everyone in my life, as for ‘like’, well Jenshine is looking pretty hot now that she has new glasses, but if I had the choice, I would go with Hugh Laurie, he looks so adorable on House.
33. Did I cry today? Not as yet, but I’m still under the delusion I can finish my essay on time.
34. Why did I answer and post this? I got tagged which is fortunate because if I hadn’t, all I would have blogged about are my Marco Polo socks. (not so much procrastination yesterday. see)


35. Tag 5 people I would like to see do this survey. Yes boss



The Wild and the Woolly

Schrodinger Knits

KnittinFool

Knits Galore

Oh dear, five isn't enough...There are so many people I want to choose.

Close to my Heart

2 comments:

Brenda said...

HI Raven. Thanks for tagging me, I will hopefully have time to respond later today.

Been reading your blog but not commenting. Belated congrats on finishing Kauni, it looks great!

~Tonia~ said...

Great answers. The socks are coming along. Well Hopefully I will be able to get to answering the questions some time soon. ;)