Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Free Knitting Pattern: (shh.... secret)

I have a new free knitting pattern for you all, but before you all go rushing over there, I have a request.

If you are in the Guild, please don't look at the pattern until after the Christmas party. It's the sock I knit for the exchange and I don't want to spoil the surprise. Alright, if you have to go have a look, please don't tell anyone.

The reason why I don't wait until after the party to post the pattern is that these socks have a holiday theme and I wanted to give people a chance to knit them before the holidays descend upon us.

So, without further adieu...

As always, questions, comments, &c., please let me know. I value your input.


While I'm here, I just want to add to the things I've learnt today:
  1. Bat's aren't rodents either, but it doesn't mean I want one as a pet.
  2. Apartments aren't too small for angora rabbits - hmmm......

2 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks for the cute pattern. I like how it's not over the top with Holiday cheer. I have to make it to one of those Guild meetings soon!

~Tonia~ said...

The socks are so cute!! Thanks for the pattern.