Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hemlock Ring Blanket

My Holiday Hemlock Ring Blanket is finally finished and it's stunning.


It took two people to block this blanket, It was quite an adventure, trust me. When I look at it laid out on the table like that, I find it hard to believe that I made it. All the pain and frustration of knitting lace, and un-knitting lace, and re-knitting lace seems to have vanished when I look at it there, resting on the kitchen table in the sunlight.


I hope my G'pa likes it.



8 comments:

Knitting Librarian said...

The blanket is gorgeous! Great job!!

Alyson said...

Ohh, it's SO pretty!

(And it terrifies me - god, it's going to be so obvious that I screwed mine up. I had to fudge a little here and there on a couple of pattern rounds. Please tell me you fudged too and yours is perfect anyway...no, huh?)

~Tonia~ said...

So gorgeous. I am sure that he will love it. The color is so pretty.

TinkingBell said...

Stunning - I'm sure he will love it - and the love you knitted in to it!

L said...

Wow! your skills amaze me!

Robin said...

Wow - your Hemlock Ring looks really lovely! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous Raven!

Miss Scarlett said...

Your grandpa is going to love it!
It is so beautiful - and nothing beats a handmade gift from someone you love.

I am in awe of your beautiful stitchery. Lovely.