Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Spinning with Fun Knits

I think I'm out of my grumpy funk. It must be the Lunar eclipse tonight that did it. Either that or the yummy Poppadoms:



In other news: I've been spinning some purple roving that Shelley of Fun Knits gave me. It's a lovely spin and I made some fun sock yarn with it. I spun the single really, really thin then Navajo plied it to make this yummy, yummy yarn.




The Fun Knits shop website is recently renovated. I love the new look. The fibre is listed on there too, so I encourage you to go have a look.

4 comments:

TinkingBell said...

Lovely lovely lovely yarn - like having a summer pudding on your feet (if you make it into socks - that is!)
Clever you!

proseknitic said...

definitely lovely yarn. colours are really great

Rhonda said...

Your yarn turned out great. I love the colors. Can't wait to see it knit up.

Miss Scarlett said...

Lovely handspun!
The colours are fantastic.

And poppodoms -- YUM!

What do you eat them with?
I always want mango chutney.