Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spinning with Kitten

Spinning was at Kittens house last night. Between the Gilbert and Sullivan singing with A Rose, and me playing a game of "I'm bigger than you" with Kitten's cat, I didn't really manage all that much spinning. It was a great deal of fun though, it always is.

I think that spinners are some of my favorite kinds of people. I always learn so much and I'm desperately afraid that at any moment they are going to do like the university does and charge me for each piece of knowledge I learn.

I receive the most wonderful gift from Kitten and Mr. Kitten: fresh home ground flour. I'm making all sorts of wonderful plans of what to make with it. I'm thinking some pizza or perhaps a lovely loaf of fresh bread. Whatever I end up making, I can't wait to taste it.

It's off to class for me today, and then I start work on my new Kant essay. Is it a bad sign when you don't understand the question, or is that just the way Kant goes? Perhaps once I read the text it will all become clear.

1 comment:

Miss Scarlett said...

Kitties and Gilbert & Sullivan - no wonder you couldn't spin! Too much to enjoy.

whoops - and the people too of course!