Wednesday, February 13, 2008

then quietly snuck back into class

Thank you everyone for your help with that nasty little spot. I'll let you know how it goes.






Jenshine's present is on the frogging block again. My sanity simply cannot handle knitting with ten, count them, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, TEN, ends all in one row. I was so focused on them during Kant class, that I actually got up and told some loud talker in the hallway to keep his voice down, then quietly snuck back into class to work on my socks. But it doesn't matter now, because I have a new plan. I will knit with only two colours, then, I will whittle away what remains of my whits embroidering the extra colours in duplicate stitch. It cannot fail.









In other knitting news, I've started the Japanese Vest, or The Japanese vest Ravelry.




As you can see, it's not very photogenic. But, with the magic of technology, not to mention taking photos every hour so as to find the best light to capture the image with, I've managed to make a photo that you can see the texture in.



No, your eyes are not broken. I played around with the colour saturation until I found something that displayed the textures of the cables better.



I really need to learn to use my camera better.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Your vest is coming along great! I need to get back to working on mine.

Dheeraj said...

will you share the pattern It’s a Woolmark pattern, number 73039, Modern Vest with me for my 80 year old mom