Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More Spring


So you are probably sick of me talking about spring. Too bad. The sunshine is warm, the birds are singing, and the baby bunnies are almost all grown up, bless them.




These two bunnies are just slightly larger than my hand. So darn cute. Even I was moved to pet them.







The trees are starting to put on their display.




And my first lot of spinach has made an appearance.




I'm so excited, they will be ready to eat in just a few weeks. The rhubarb is really coming along as well.










And this house always makes me smile. What a fun front yarn.




4 comments:

JustApril said...

Loverly bunnies =)) You are SUCH a knitter. You totally typed yarn instead of yard - gotta love it =) hehehehehehee

Michael said...

I have been in love with that house since as far back as I can remember. It is also pretty much around the corner from where I live.

Nat said...

BUNNIES OHHHHHHH :)

~Tonia~ said...

Ok the bunnies are too freaking adorable! The one that looks like it is sniffing the plant just melted me.