Saturday, March 29, 2008

one day down, one left to go

I got home last night and I fell right asleep. I had dreams of vibrant coloured yarn surrounding me with some sort of tribal yarn dance. Skeins of yarn twirled and spun and jumped as they danced around the room. It was a very strange dream, but very apt considering what I did all yesterday.


Yesterday's helping out with Fun Knits booth at the Sewing and Craft show was (as curlysalamander put it) intense. At times, I suspected that the entire population of our fair city had descended on me all at once, in order to buy yarn. It was wonderful. It has been a long time since I've done something like this, but I think it went well. I got to see some friends, make new friends, meet Ravelry friends, and to spend time surrounded by yarn and yarn-people (they really do make the best kind of people). It was great to see everyone, even if I didn't have much time to talk to you all. I even got some knitting in (a few stitches here, a few stitches there, not much, but it all adds up in the end).

I'll be there in the afternoon again today. If you see me, say 'hi'. I'll be glad to see you.

No comments: