- Anyone have a good Hot Cross Bun recipe? It's gotta be one of my most favorite baked goods, but since I cannot eat any bakery made goods anymore, I have to make my own. Yes, I can Google it, but I would much rather bake from a recipe that someone has actually tried and knows to be yummy.
- Well we are thinking about baking, any good cracker recipes out there? I have such a craving for savoury, crunchy snack food. The only kicker is that it cannot have any dairy or soy in it.
- Is it possible to get a rash from carding too much wool?
- What sort of qualities do people look for in embroidery thread? Do you think it would be possible to hand spin a collection of thread for a birthday gift?
- Does it make me a bad knitter that I'm board of knitting light grey socks in simple stst?
Friday, March 07, 2008
I have some questions, perhaps some of you wonderful people can help me out.