Friday, March 07, 2008

questions

I have some questions, perhaps some of you wonderful people can help me out.

  1. Anyone have a good Hot Cross Bun recipe? It's gotta be one of my most favorite baked goods, but since I cannot eat any bakery made goods anymore, I have to make my own. Yes, I can Google it, but I would much rather bake from a recipe that someone has actually tried and knows to be yummy.
  2. Well we are thinking about baking, any good cracker recipes out there? I have such a craving for savoury, crunchy snack food. The only kicker is that it cannot have any dairy or soy in it.
  3. Is it possible to get a rash from carding too much wool?
  4. What sort of qualities do people look for in embroidery thread? Do you think it would be possible to hand spin a collection of thread for a birthday gift?
  5. Does it make me a bad knitter that I'm board of knitting light grey socks in simple stst?

1 comment:

Josiane said...

I have a recipe for crackers somewhere, but I haven't tried it yet (I've been meaning to try it forever, but never got around to doing it). I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think there is any dairy or soy in that recipe. I'll translate it and send it to you as soon as possible, which may be early next week, as I'm gonna be quite busy all weekend.
I hope you'll find answers to your other questions!