Thursday, March 27, 2008

Set up for the show

I'm very excited about the Sewing and Crafts show starting tomorrow.





I had the good fortune of helping Shelley of Fun Knits set up her booth for the show. When I arrived, there she was, standing in the middle of a pile of yarn (and yarn related goodies), attempting to convince a passer-by that yes, indeed, she really can fit all that yarn into her little booth.







It wasn't long before things began to take shape, and with a little bit of effort, and a whole lot of fun (now I understand why she calls the shop Fun Knits), we began to find order in the chaos.







There is so much lovely yarn attending this show. Of course there is an unbelievable amount of sock yarn.







(not to mention a sale bin full of sale sock yarn that I forgot to take a photo of)



And there will be Kauni yarn.







And other yarn.







And fibre and needles and books and... Ai me, there are just too many good things for me to tell you about. Well, let's just say that there will be a lot of yarn. I hope I will see you all there tomorrow or the next day. I'll be helping Shelley with her booth. Don't forget to say 'hi'.












Another good reason to go to the show this weekend (as if the pictures of the Fun Knits booth weren't enough) is Indigo Moon. I caught a glimpse of her setting up her booth and the yarn is gorgeous. A few photos to whet your appetite.





3 comments:

Michael said...

I want IndigoMoon!

Josiane said...

I wish I could be there! Enjoy the show!

Lucy said...

Hi... found a comment from you on someone's post about a Kauni cardi, you said yours was too large but you didn't know what to do? I've got the same problem, I'm being brave and trying to sort mine out at the moment, I'd love to know what you think. Details so far will be posted on my blog tomorrw, www.knittingsheep.blogspot.com
i'd love to hear your thoughts!