Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blogging holiday

I usually don't blog on Sundays these days. Even if I am not religious, I quite enjoy having Sunday as a day of rest and of baking. Waking up late in the morning to the sounds of birds singing and church bells ringing is a wonderful way to start the day. But I make an exception today because I have something important to tell you all.

I won't be blogging this week and maybe part of next week depending on how I feel. I have a scary medical thingy happening this week. Apparently I'll be legally impaired for at least 24 hours afterwards, so I had best not blog (who know what I might say under those conditions). Since I have to take half a week off, I thought to myself, self, why not take the entire week off? I seemed reasonable to myself, so that's what I'm going to do.

The "long and the tall of it" is that I will be back in the land of blogging in about a week. Wish me luck.

8 comments:

Raven said...

I should say, I know the saying is "the long and the short of it", but if you are a regular fan of Mid Sommer Murder, you will know why I chose to say tall instead of short.

Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna said...

Stupid spelling mistakes! What I was going to say is: Good luck. I'll miss your ramblings while you are on your blogging hiatus. Hope everything goes well.

Josiane said...

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you.

JustApril said...

Hope it's not too serious! Get better fast, but take your time =) (not that THAT makes any sense, but...) anyway, hope your scary medical thingy goes very smoothly and you are up and at em in a very, to your specific condition, appropriately timed manner. there

see ya soon

sarsbar said...

Best wishes Raven... I'm rooting for you! And it's now so nice and warm and sunny again... Hopefully that's a good omen for everything this coming week.
I found some fleece for you - contact me when you feel up to it and we'll see if you'd like it!
Sarah

TinkingBell said...

Hope everything goes well - and it's not too scary - will be thinking positive thoughts for you!

Nat said...

Raven! Be okay! Best wishes to you <3