Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your words and encouragement. You are all very kind. Thank you.

The scary medical thing went well. It was scary, but the drugs they gave me were much stronger than I expected, so I don't remember much of it. I'm still a bit tender at the moment (and technically, legally impaired for the next five and a half hours, so hopefully I don't say anything stupid or mess up my spelling or something).

I'm still going to take the rest of the week off from blogging, but I'll be back come Monday with stories like why goats are funny and what crazy adventures I get into when dying with rhubarb leaves for the first time (weather dependent).

6 comments:

Josiane said...

Take good care of yourself! I sincerely hope you won't be dying with rhubard leaves :) - but if you're going to dye with them, I'm looking forward to reading more about your adventures!

Raven said...

ops. That's quite funny. Did I mention the drugs they gave me? Them some powerful drugs.

teabird said...

Better to dye with the rhubarb leaves than to eat them! Take care of yourself!

Robin said...

Glad to hear you are doing alright! Rest up and we'll see you net week.

TinkingBell said...

Take care and rest up - feel better soon!

Holly said...

this is one of those times where drugs are great.

They stop pain, blur the memory of the pain (and prevent you from remembering the really stupid stuff you said while under)

it is not just blogging, knitting or spinning or gardening under the influence gets some pretty interesting results.

Rest up and blog again when you are up to it!