Tuesday, April 01, 2008

What she said

HollYarns has a great description of how I feel at this moment on her post Battered and Bruised. It's four hours past my usual bedtime right now and I'm still working on this blasted essay. (I just took a quick break to read some blogs so that I don't feel entirely alone in the universe) No, it's not due tomorrow, but I need to get it finished so that I can start studying for my exam. Ugh! Will this term never end?!? Will I actually be able to finish it? Would someone out there finish my essay for me? (I don't really mean the last one, that would be wrong).

Right, I'm frustrated. So, um, let's think of something good about writing a Kant essay. Oh, I know, quotations. The good thing about Kant is that if you need to expand your word-count, you can just add some quotations. His sentences are so long (sometimes pages long) and wordy that you are sure to find something that will fit and pad out the essay for you.

3 comments:

Josiane said...

Good luck with it all! I remember all too well how it was, and I sure don't miss it! I really enjoyed university for the learning opportunity, but I hated the craziness that came with it (simply to prove someone else that you actually learnt something). I love learning, but don't like school the way it usually is...

Michael said...

Hear hear! Also, what is up with this uni and not understanding the meanign of MIDterms?

Holly said...

good luck, perhaps another cup of tea? Wrap it up in some yarn for a smile?

Kant?

reminds me of why I am a science type. A paper can be as short as a one page proof.