Monday, April 14, 2008

Y is looking for love

I often talk about my friend Y on my blog. She is a very good friend of mine and a vital part of my life. Last night after sharing a scrumptious dinner with Y, she asked me to tell you about her. She is looking for love you see, but doesn't know where to start. I'm not very good at this sort of thing myself, but I said I would do what I can. (here is a photo of her doing a happy-dance)



Y is seeking partner for long term relationship and possible marriage. Must be male, have Canadian citizenship, and be between the ages of 25 and 35 years old. Must live in or around Victoria BC, or be willing to move here pronto. Must love good food and be an active person.


Y (a pseudonym in case you were wondering) is from Osaka, Japan but has lived in Canada for the last few years. She is a very mid-pacific kind of woman in that she loves living here but she still retains much of her Japanese culture. She is hard working and cheerful. In fact I would say she is the most optimistic person I know. There is so much energy to this woman that she can make the most miserable of days seem brighter by just entering into the room. She loves to cook Japanese food and also enjoys trying new dishes. She is an honest person. Y loves to exercise and do Yoga and stuff like that that I have never really understood. She also enjoys being outdoors on walks or going on road trips.


Although Y is not an avid knitter, she does have a high respect for yarn and yarn related activities. She does enjoy playing with beads and makes exquisite accessories for knitting (such as stitch markers). She also enjoys other domestic activities like sewing, but don't think for a moment that makes her an old-fashioned girl. She has a nice balance between domesticity and all other areas of life.


Y feels that it is time for her to settle down and have a family with someone she loves. If you think you would like to apply for the position, leave a comment on this post (with an email address). I'll make certain Y gets it.


Oh, one more thing, Y is shy when it comes to the Internet and I'm not allowed to show any photos with her face in it. I think it's wise to be cautious; it shows good sense.

2 comments:

Josiane said...

Good luck in your search, Y! I hope you'll find a wonderful person.

Michael said...

indeed, happy hunting!