Friday, May 16, 2008

Y was sewing at my home

My darling friend Y invited herself over for a craft day. This kind of behaviour I highly encourage from her as she is inspirational. She is full of so many ideas and such a huge amount of energy. Having her in the house is like dancing under a crisp, clear flowing, mountain fed, waterfall - invigorating.


Y sewed me an apron to match her sushi apron. I gave her a couple of meters of fabric a while back, one red and one in sushi print, and she made herself an apron with the sushi print trimmed in red. With the left over fabric she made me my very own sushi apron as well, this time in red with sushi print trim. She also made some place mats for eating sushi off of. Now all we need is a make-your-own-sushi party. Yum!


I have such great friends.


(Y is still looking for love by the way)

4 comments:

Josiane said...

It must have been a fun day for both of you!

TinkingBell said...

MMMM sushi! MMMM Sushi aprons - Love crafting days!

Nat said...

I miss you both! (and C) :(
Apron #2 is super cute! :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you like the apron. I can't wait to make " your won shushi" party. We can show off your matching aprons :) Y