Tuesday, June 10, 2008

90 years, can you imagine it?

My G'pa is turning 90 years old this week.



Can you imagine it? 90 years old!



He's the only person in our family know to have lived this long and he is in fine shape. I love him to bits and it fills me with pride to think of all the things he has done in his life. I know he doesn't use the Internet, but I am so happy that I just needed to tell the world that my G'pa is turning 90 years old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY G'PA!



The rest of the week is spent helping him with his party, so blogging will be intermittent until after the party.

3 comments:

Micky said...

Oh Happy Happy Birthday to the G'pa!
Now don't you eat all that cake at once.
:)

Josiane said...

Happy birthday to your grandpa! Have a great party! I wish you to get to spend as much time as you'd like with him.
I've lost my great-grandmother in 1999, she was about to turn 99 a few weeks later; I feel blessed that she's been into my life for that long. One of my grandmothers died last week, she was 85, and I'm really happy I got to share so much with her too. I'm moving in a few weeks to the city where my other grandmother lives, and it goes without saying that I'm planning to spend as much time as I can with her!

Shells said...

He absolutely does not look 90! He has aged very well! Have a great time.