Thursday, July 17, 2008

Phone book

You know what really annoys me?

I get really annoyed when look up a business in the yellow pages or phone book only to find that there is no phone number, only a web address. This is wrong!

If I had access to my computer, I would have used it in the first place. I only turn to a phone book at times of extreme need when no computer is to be had. It is times like those when I need a phone number and I need it now. I need to talk to a real person and not some annoying phone tree (a rant for another day perhaps?).

Now I love the Internet. Please, do not get me wrong here. Sometimes though, we still need to phone and talk to a person. It's a fact.

Now I ask you, what kind of world do we live in when large businesses, nation wide businesses, don't think it necessary to print a phone number in the phone book?

What kind of idiot came to that conclusion?

Of course I'm going to shop at your competitor, even at twice the price, because you (not you, the business) is a total DORK.


End of rant. Sighs, I feel better now.

1 comment:

Josiane said...

I agree with you: such a decision makes no sense at all.