Friday, July 11, 2008

Things that go bump on the wrist

Thank you all for your kind words. All my bumps and bruises are starting to feel better at last. Look, I'm even typing with both hands (I'm not certain how long that will last).



Yesterday I finished pre-drafting the first half of my fibre to spin for the Tour de Fleece. If things keep going the way they are, and we all know they never do these days, I'll be finished my goal about the same time as the tour ends.





Now I have a whole bunch of emails that need replying too (oh my wrist... just kidding, but honestly, there are so many emails.)

1 comment:

Josiane said...

That's a nice basketful of fibre! I'm glad to read that you are feeling better - I know I'm getting here quite late (I'm back online after the move and slowly catching up), so I can only hope that still holds true! I'm off to read the following posts to get the latest news!