Thursday, August 07, 2008

Moss st Market - Abeego



Yes, I've told you about these before and no, I'm not affiliated in any way. I've just enjoyed using my Abeego so much that I wanted to get to know the creator a little better. So when I saw her at the market again this week, I stopped in and said hi.




For those of you who don't know yet, this is for wrapping food. It's environmentally friendly and food safe; beeswax and natural oils make it almost airtight so that your food stays fresh throughout the day.




Mine works great so far, but I feared I wasn't getting the most out of it. A refresher course was in order.




That extra little tuck in near the beginning (you take the two sides and sort of tuck the top under the first - it's easier to do than explain) is what I was missing. It seals the food up better to keep it fresh.






And at speeds faster than my camera can capture (on still setting - I have yet to learn how to put a video on my blog), the sandwich was wrapped and ready to travel.




I have to say this again, the best thing about this product - well, second best after not poisoning yourself with evil plastic chemicals leaking into your food - and ofcourse, there is the whole thing about promoting local small business - is that when you finish eating your lunch, you don't have to deal with bulky, empty Tupperware cluttering up your bag.




It's the little things that make me happy.

1 comment:

Josiane said...

...nor do you have to throw anything away, which is also a big plus. Thanks for the demo pictures!
It looks like market day was a beautiful sunny day!