Friday, August 29, 2008

WOW! My very own Vegan A Go-Go!

I arrived home late and exhausted from yet another trip. My spirits lifted when I discovered that I am the proud new owner of my very own Vegan A Go-Go by Sarah Kramer.


It even has a lip smack containing her DNA. How cool is that?


Right away, I made myself some Cure-All Ginger Tea. Being in the super-tired state that I was, I misread the quantities and ended up with extra-spicy tea. Apparently, when I'm tired I can't tell the difference between 1/2 teaspoon (what I used) and 1/8th of a teaspoon (what I should have used). It was a spicy shock and a definite pick me up.


I can't wait to see what other exciting vegan dishes I can add to my day.







Thanks everyone for sending smiles my way. I'm off to enjoy reading them all. Blogging on my part will still be sparse for the next week or so; however, if you miss me too much, feel free to send more smiles my way.




3 comments:

Josiane said...

Oh, you've finally been able to put this post up! I had seen it in Google Reader yesterday (without the pics), but couldn't get to it on your blog to leave a comment. It's great to see that the issue is resolved.
It's awesome that the book arrived precisely at a moment when you needed a smile and a pick me up! That lip smack really gives the impression that the book came with a hug, and at the end of a long day, that must have been perfect!

raven said...

Yep, it took me two days to make blogger work. It was worth the effort, this book is totally awesome! It really made me smile.

Sarah's Blog said...

YAY!