Monday, September 22, 2008

Technology

So, I tried solving technological problems with technology. My attempts to transfer my text books to my PDA are, what's the word, futile.

The new technology doesn't want to talk to the old technology, the old technology isn't speaking to the new technology, and I'm not in the mood to speak to either of them. The more I try to use technology to fix this problem, the more it not only fails to fix the problem, but adds it's own issues to the equation.

I really miss being able to read from books for long periods of time.

Perhaps this is the universe telling me it's time to give up on university and move out to a farm somewhere.


Good news: I'm now allowed to knit for five minuet intervals once or twice a day. It's only been 3 months of not knitting.

2 comments:

Josiane said...

Good news about the knitting! I'm sure I don't need to tell you to make sure not to overdo it... but it seems I couldn't help it! Enjoy getting back to your projects, or starting a new, lightweight one.

Nat said...

Technology is a pain in the butt. What format are your books in?